Friday, July 01, 2005

List of Seminal Thinkers

I've always wanted to do this. I've spent years hunting down ideas that I thought were important to me. Most great artistic ideas, I believe can be tracked to a very finite list of people. So here's the list. I'll try to update it so that each person can have some detail &/or links associated with them. Not to mention that there are certainly people that are missing..

* Buckminster Fuller
* Terence Mckenna
* Ludwig Van Beethoven
* Amadeus Mozart
* Frank Zappa
* Aldous Huxley
* Richard Wagner
* William Blake
* William Shakespeare
* James Lovelock
* James Joyce
* Jimi Hendrix
* Aleister Crowley
* John Lennon
* Bob Dylan
* Philip K. Dick
* Johann Sebastian Bach
* Django Reinhardt
* Charlie Parker
* Art Tatum
* Thelonius Monk
* Miles Davis
* John Coltrane
* Jiddu Krishnamurti
* George Friedric Handel
* Stanley Kubrick
* Frank Lloyd Wright
* John Von Neumann
* Albert Einstein
* Richard Feynman
* Sir Isaac Newton
* Marshall Mcluhan
* Noam Chomsky
* Alfred North Whitehead
* Leibnitz
* Godel
* Escher
* Euler
* Igor Stravinski
* Lenny Bruce
* Fermat
* Jimi Hendrix
* Aristotle
* Homer
* Pythagoras
* Plato
* Heraclitus
* Edwin Armstrong

1 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Charisma said...

I really like your site!!

4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home